• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy bing 064 carb kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redoakneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Someone notified me in the past few months that they had bing carb kits for reasonable price. I don't remember and can not find the message because I am stupid.

I have a working Bing on an ms660, just would like to get a back up kit,

PM if that works better.

They still available fro Stihl for about $25. I will dig up the after market kits. I think I posted the link on Kevin's site. They do not come with the needle I think. If it was my saw to keep I would go with the Bing kit from Stihl.

They still available fro Stihl for about $25. I will dig up the after market kits. I think I posted the link on Kevin's site. They do not come with the needle I think. If it was my saw to keep I would go with the Bing kit from Stihl.
you got a part number and name of the dealer that can still get them? NLA for me...id like two of em. ive recently acquired a couple bing carbs id like to play with.

edit: n/m on part number...1122 007 1061. would still like to know what dealer is able to get em from the factory...theyre nla to me.

yea I didn't mean to take redoaknecks shine. I was really interested to know the dealer that can still get em. hows that 32" wide nose stihl bar rory :)

I followed Larry's lead on this and got a bunch from Green Dade. You can source the needle from Mfg. Supply.
The Stihl tech bulletin that has the bing parts breakdown/parts list show the needle being the same as a few different carbs...non bings. Any truth to this? I figure you'd know...the part number they show is 1110 121 5100 and it's still available from Stihl.

The Stihl tech bulletin that has the bing parts breakdown/parts list show the needle being the same as a few different carbs...non bings. Any truth to this? I figure you'd know...the part number they show is 1110 121 5100 and it's still available from Stihl.

The needle isn't anything special...

Someone notified me in the past few months that they had bing carb kits for reasonable price. I don't remember and can not find the message because I am stupid.

I have a working Bing on an ms660, just would like to get a back up kit,

PM if that works better.
I have about 3 or 4 brand new bing carbs if interested.....

Back