Bookerdog's PNW Freedom Fest Chainsaw Rally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we bring a few mauls?

Mark your logs. No sense cutting cookies if we can cut firewood.

I have tons of wood laying around just not seasoned. It is going to warm up though to at least 50 by the middle of the week I hear. The 3rd and 4th its going to be 65 with a slight overcast and no wind.

I have tons of wood laying around just not seasoned. It is going to warm up though to at least 50 by the middle of the week I hear. The 3rd and 4th its going to be 65 with a slight overcast and no wind.

long range forcasts are 100% accutate if updated daily.

In Tx that's treason... We're going to aid and abet a traitor? rendering criminal assistance..??? hmmm... this will cost him..

I think you should have him ship in some boiled crayfish, he is right by the home of it.:cheers: Besides they sure are tasty.

mmmmmm......beer and bbq.........i wonder what a plane ticket for me and my saws would cost:cheers:

500 bucks including car rental. St Louis MO, to Portland OR.

Sorry don't know where in southern IL you are or, shamefully where the beer and pig roast is. Might need to use "search" on that one lol. But Portland OR is always cheaper to fly in and out of and is SOOOOOO much easier to get to.

Yes I know you were being somewhat tongue in cheek here but still for the cost of a new saw...

Since someone said somthing about dirty Logs. I call these logs Lakersized.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Promise.

Right now 65 would be sleeveless and shorts time. Over the weekend we got 5+" and topped out at 29* until mid morning today.

Owl

Promise.

Right now 65 would be sleeveless and shorts time. Over the weekend we got 5+" and topped out at 29* until mid morning today.

Owl

I Just heard on the radio they are talking about this type of weather pattern holding for another 2 weeks.

Got it covered!

Rain or heat wave ( 55+ ) I got some of it covered. 10' x 20' covers, the carport type, were on sale down here and I needed one anyway. It will be in the truck if needed......Bob

Latest posts

Back