boots rolling out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22 months

Thats how long I,ve been wearing my Viberg 105T . I got them in 2002 . Size 10 E and I haven't weighed less than 240 lbs ... They havn't been rebuilt yet ,cause they don,t need to be ....Working in places where it rains 160" a year and the term steep ground isn't used if you can walk up hill without useing your hands....The last 3 pair of Wescos I had didn,t make it 6 months and were uncomfortable ...Whites last maybe 9 months . Buffalo,s lasted 14 months and 16 months ........ A guy , Skip Eriksen A real good faller , told me Vibergs were the toughest boot he had ever seen .......... And he had had Kulien's ...........I would say my Vibergs have a full season in Southeast left before they need a rebuild , But maybe 2 more seasons ........ That makes them the cheapest corks in the world .....How many years of 5 days a week , with lots of steep ground and rain do the Kuliens last ... If they are a comfortable boot for thier owners , thats awesome . But I think Viberg's are the best cork shoe on earth !!!!!!! And the worst part of my day is when I have to take them off ......They are that comfortable !

Back