bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... BTW I got a 441 ready for a cutomer today,,, it was my first time to run one,,,,, too bad he wouldnt let me borrow it,,,,,

I didnt mind the weight at all,,,, contrary to all of Sawtrolls non stop bashing,,,, I thought it felt pretty good,,,,,,

compared to my 066's LOL I thought its fat arse looked pretty good,,,,,

"Fat Bottomed Girls, they make the rockin world Go round"

It is not bashing, just friendly poking.......:laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

I'm not feeling too well this weekend so I figured it would be a good time to mess around with mine and get it set up for some milling I want to do. Got the Alaskan small mill on it and put some extensions on so it would have enough length to go across the aluminum ladder I'm using for rails. I have a ditch with a footbridge that needs replacing, so I hope to get some hemlock out and put something together. I've got to come up with something to attach the ladder to the log.
As soon as I peel myself from my recliner for another go at puttering around I'll take some pics

Thanks Stan. I didn't get better over the weekend, went to work Monday and did what I had to do to not hold up progress and left after a couple of hours. I'm doing better today(Wednesday) and will go in for a couple of hours. Then back to normal. I'm on a renovation job in a prison, so it's 2 or 3 days of chaos followed by days of not much to do, so I'm ok there.

what a day

hi all no cutting today.Wow one of the worst days this winter :confused: what season is it

Hi Stan. I haven't used mine much lately either. Stupid work and then there's this campground opening thing are really interfering in my fun time.

yes its me :hmm3grin2orange: just been busy working 2 jobs:mad: I need to buy a smaller saw and start cutting trees

Latest posts

Back