bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if Talon gets one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS ROUGH!!!!!!!!!

:ices_rofl:

I have a busted (run over by the truck) 441 at work right now.. A write off.. busted crank case... and much more. We replaced a tank in another last week... parts are starting to flow..

he's Sthl looking for Talon's 361 badge.. sorry.. before your time Livewire..

Speaking of a 361,
When you put an elasto start handle in place of the other. do you have to get a different bushing? Would the 441 bushing let the handle sit deeper?

Last edited:
:ices_rofl:

I have a busted (run over by the truck) 441 at work right now.. A write off.. busted crank case... and much more. We replaced a tank in another last week... parts are starting to flow..

Hmmmmmmm...... already modded......I'll buy it.....Then I will have one.....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmmmmm...... already modded......I'll buy it.....Then I will have one.....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

No more "hole in the lineup" just a hole in the saw:hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of a 361,
When you put an elasto start one in place of the other. do you have to get a different bushing? Would the 441 bushing let the handle sit deeper?

No. But you need the right size elastostart... (there are 5). Just use the 1128 version - for 440 etc.

any thoughts on the 346 xp

am considering the 346 xp anyone have feedback on them

Latest posts

Back