Brand loyal? What do you like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup

Ford 4WD Trucks
Porter Cable Power Tools
Personal Built computers
Linux
Currently Husqvarna Chain saws
Echo Trimmers
Vaughn Hammers
Stanley Tapes
Android phones
Macbook Pro laptops
Craftsman Mowers
New Castle Brown Ale :)

yes

stihl chainsaws
gmc/chevy trucks
ruger m77 rifles
remington 870 shotguns
craftsman hand tools
dewalt power tools
buck knives
chocolate labs
hampshire pigs

Last edited:
If this was the Maple Trader it would have read "Killians boiling sodas". I don't think many of the members here wood know what a boiling soda is.

For those that don't know a "boiling soda" is what you drink when you are "boiling" maple sap. A term that I invented here at Red Roof Maples and spread around the maple producing world via the Maple Trader forum.

Used to add tea bags to it for breaks and lunch in the bush, hence "Maple Tea"....delish.....40 years ago in Quebec.

Just got my Tempwood today dec 16th, for a house i just bought. the home was built in 1930 no insulation yet.. i got a freestanding propane fireplace and did some research and found a Tempwood on facebook marketplace for sale 175.00 its in excellent condition, only one firebrick on the side with a crack in it... I cannot wait to use it. i want to install it as close as i can to the brick. its a big double sided chimney, how close do you guys think i can sit this little tempwood to the brick?? 1102d8b766d4ea9d46e92e9260cd7471l-m3xd-w1020_h770_q80 - Copy (2).jpg 22835324_1688117821219650_1151501972_n.jpg it will be safe this way i have a hugly thick double sided chimney.. am posting photos do you guys think this little tempwood can be sat that close to the brick?? any advice on hooking it up, my pipe is just a couple inches higher then the temwood smoke exit pipe.. this will be my first wood stove installation i am very excited.

Fluke meters, Redwing work boots, Klein,Knipex for cutting tools and pliers. Whia insulated screwdrivers uninsulated Klein. Saws non discriminating as long as starts and runs good

Back