Brand New 562xp oozing bar oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Own 3 now, have not had that problem. Just asking, correct large mount bar, metal plate pinching on supply line, bar have a bur or not mounting flat (check at tail end)? Take it back to shop you purchased from and have them take a look and explain.
Duce sorry I missed you’re response in the mistd of the drivel
Bar is large mount and everything seems to lie where it should in regards to the oil line and plate. I actually have two large mount bars that I tried and it happens on both.
The only thing I can see is the white oil pump cover under the clutch has some play in it (will spin and slide in and out a little). Thanks for you’re response.

So this dealer didn't fire up this saw for you?
No. I took the box and fired it up myself at home. Don’t worry HarleyT. I’ll get it back to the shop I bought it from. Was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences with this saw. HAVE YOU?

Sure...
cannot respond to any question, or put up any pic...

Chainsaws "over-oiling"........

Happens all of the time.......

Obviously defective.......

No questions responded truthfully to.....

Sure...

Duce sorry I missed you’re response in the mistd of the drivel
Bar is large mount and everything seems to lie where it should in regards to the oil line and plate. I actually have two large mount bars that I tried and it happens on both.
The only thing I can see is the white oil pump cover under the clutch has some play in it (will spin and slide in and out a little). Thanks for you’re response.
Like I said......
tell us the truth...

Lol..... Sure...
So you bought this saw at a Lowes, and went home and put Stihl oil in it?
Lowe’s sells 562’s? I must not live in timber country because I’ve never seen any for sale at my local Lowe’s.
Yes that’s what I did.

Latest posts

Back