• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell BRAND NEW Stihl 201t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Sawyer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Anyone looking to buy a brand new MS201t?

Brand new in box, never fueled.
With original manual, tool kit, 14" bar and chain.
Not M-tronic, Not modified in any way
Asking $550 obo.

I can upload pics of saw and box if there is any interest.

I did sell that particular saw, it was an older one that didn't run well without mods. I do have a newer one that is the updated more powerful version of the non-mtronic , i think late 2014 or 2015 model, never gassed with 14" bar and chain, but i would need $600 paypal F&F since it cost me $600 plus tax and i was planning on keeping in case there become problems with the new release mtronic

Do you still have this new 201t? If so, how does it run? You mentioned there could be problems with the new release mtronic.

I bought the saw in case there was a problem with the 201t-c mtronic but so far i have not heard of any actual issues. I do have this regular 201t still, its a more recent build date so should run fine, its still in original box never gassed so i don't plan to run it.

Latest posts

Back