Brand new to site. A few questions for you folks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasifier

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the site and am looking to learn more about trees and the like. A few questions for you.

Where is the best place to post questions about the health of trees and how to improve the health of my trees on my acreage?

I heat my home, garage, and domestic hot water with a wood gasification boiler. Anyone else here use a wood gasification boiler?

I will start reading and learning about your place here. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gasifier
E100 S.S. Wood Gun w/400 gal. buffer tank-2 backups, generator, then wood stove.
05 Bobcat B300 T/L/B-05 Tundra Double Cab-2 STIHL Saws, 1 STIHL KombiSystem, Maul & axes.
Life is making the best of the situation, and having fun doing it. :msp_w00t:

Last edited:
Welcome.
You are probably in the right place for tree health also try "nursery" and "plant health" forums. For your boiler interests go to the firewood section.

Hello all. I am new to the site and am looking to learn more about trees and the like. A few questions for you.

Where is the best place to post questions about the health of trees and how to improve the health of my trees on my acreage?

I heat my home, garage, and domestic hot water with a wood gasification boiler. Anyone else here use a wood gasification boiler?

I will start reading and learning about your place here. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gasifier
E100 S.S. Wood Gun w/400 gal. buffer tank-2 backups, generator, then wood stove.
05 Bobcat B300 T/L/B-05 Tundra Double Cab-2 STIHL Saws, 1 STIHL KombiSystem, Maul & axes.
Life is making the best of the situation, and having fun doing it. :msp_w00t:
Hello Gasy I didn't know you where here!

I would love to learn about that gasifier, been trying to figure out how to make one.

Latest posts

Back