Bullys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't need any bullys around here we are all here to learn and if we can't do that with out fighting then you should just leave. No one was been with all the knowledge in the world some of the new people could probably teach the older people a thing or two.

DanManofStihl said:
We don't need any bullys around here we are all here to learn and if we can't do that with out fighting then you should just leave. No one was been with all the knowledge in the world some of the new people could probably teach the older people a thing or two.
man those were wise words, and by the way I had a stihle brush saw fs550 and it was awesome, never ahd as much pwoer as the husky but everything else was superior to the husky brush saw.

To borrow an expression from Theodore Roosevelt-Erik, bully!

Timberjackboy, Are you a youth or merely a troll?( This is not an attack, rather a quest for understanding.)

Stumper said:
To borrow an expression from Theodore Roosevelt-Erik, bully!

Timberjackboy, Are you a youth or merely a troll?( This is not an attack, rather a quest for understanding.)
I my friend am a young man on a quest. My mission is to bring peace and make people not get angry at others for doing things that do not affect the other people. You see you may not agree with what somone does my freiend but that does not mena you should subject them to cruel taunting and anger.Do not manipulate people be happy and kind and joyful.
Merry Christmass stumper and netree i hope you read what i put here:)

Timberjackboy said:
I my friend am a young man on a quest. My mission is to bring peace and make people not get angry at others for doing things that do not affect the other people. You see you may not agree with what somone does my freiend but that does not mena you should subject them to cruel taunting and anger.Do not manipulate people be happy and kind and joyful.
Merry Christmass stumper and netree i hope you read what i put here:)

Nicely said TJ. I would like to gently point out that getting angry at those of us who were critical of using used crankcase oil was counterproductive. For my part I apologize for exacerbating the problem by using provocative language (saying it was stupid idea). It is not approved by saw manufacturers and, based upon medical research, unwise. :angel:

Bullies are powerless unless you empower them by letting their actions affect you. I'm still amazed that anyone can feel bullied on the internet. This whole place is about half a step this side of pretend and maybe closer with some of the more prolific BS'ers.

FWIW, Erik (netree) isn't a bully, just blunt and straightforward. People are too thin-skinned.

Ok Frank, now let me have it! :p

I dealt with a lot of bullies growing up. I was one of the smallest kids in school. However, I grew until I was 25. I've never liked bullies and would stand up to them. It's funny, most bullies just want to feel dominant......not try and prove it. I know bullies and Erik is not one. Don't confuse wisdom, experience and lack of tolerance for ignorance for bullying. Just because someone doesn't see things your way and refuses to let you express an invalid point without protest doesn't make them a bully. The leadership on this site has gone to great lengths to ensure the quality of the site. You won't force your newly aquired opinion on men who collectively have hundreds of years of experience. If you have a new idea, offer it up, but expect both sides when you do. Not everyone will see the light and not everyone with be blinded by the wool. Part of maturity is knowing when to speak up and when to listen. Remember, you have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

OK Newfie; I agree absolutely with your first paragraph, as to you second, do you have any suggestions about how he might be sharpened up a bit?

I don't know what you would want fixed. I believe in being nice to people and giving others the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes you just have to call it like you see it. Being "nice" or "pc" is in my eyes, disingenuous at best. Sometimes the truth hurts, wear a helmet. I know it would bother me more if people were nice to my face but I later found out that they were sniggering behind my back, than if they just came out with their true feelings from the start. Different strokes,I guess. :)

Latest posts

Back