• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying and selling with new members...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got screwed by a member with a fairly low post count this summer. He had a bunch of parts, enough to build maybe two saws, one for sure with a lot of spares.

He did send some stuff, maybe half of what he showed pictures of. Junk basically. The thread was deleted and the pictures gone the next day. There's more to it, but it don't matter. I pm'd him and heard nothing. That's the first time I really got stiffed here and I've gotten and sent a lot of parts in the last few years. Gotta be careful.
I Thought you liked being stiffed?....
WTFark? ;)

Serious question. How many post does one need to have to not be considered a "low post count"? I have been on a local forum for 10 years and don' t think I have 250 posts total.

And I'm sorry to hear the OP didn't have a good transaction.

Serious question. How many post does one need to have to not be considered a "low post count"? I have been on a local forum for 10 years and don' t think I have 250 posts total.

And I'm sorry to hear the OP didn't have a good transaction.

no trusty. Ten year ain't squat man. Gotta be here since febuary like clint.

Who is Craig? Oh you mean Clint, yes I see what happened now I give head. Your reading comprehension is still broken.

Yes I see beside learning to hold your breathe longer your many trip to the turkish bath house learned you educationally as well.

Hey Golden Child,

Your posts read like the ad copy for the ChiCom saws.

Please let me know if you are really mentally challenged, and I shall cease further criticism of you.
He's got 21 posts, thinks he owns the place, and is quite obviously retarded. I feel sorry for his mother.

Carry on as you see fit, my hippy friend.

He's got 21 posts, thinks he owns the place, and is quite obviously retarded. I feel sorry for his mother.

Carry on as you see fit, my hippy friend.

You have 20000 post and have avatar like a woman.

Back