• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying and selling with new members...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing a connection between this strange familial dynamic and the closely knitted family genetics of the South....

Ok, what that means, for you Southerners( specifically TN) is that y'all best be marrying outside y'all families.
Thats stuff don't happen up here in the edumacated North...we are way too sophisticated and mannered for that nonsense. Heck we don't even have banjos up this way !!!!

(Figured it was time for a good North/South type innerweb battle. ). o_O

Now for all you noobs, this is whats called "stirring the pot" . Its intention maybe to derail a thread as it has gone awry or it may be used to seem somewhat provocative. Either way it is purely in jest and nothing is meant by it personally.
Cool - I get tired of bashing NJ!

I haven't sold anything here yet, though I've been a member for quite some time. I have sold some stuff to members who met
me in person. I really don't mind that at all. Looking someone in the eye is actually preferable but not always possible in a forum
setting such as this. I would however like to know the ID of the one who crapped on the OP, and I can take that through PM.
I have thought lately about selling some stuff here (actually have quite a few new old stock Stihl parts). I posted my first "want
to buy" in the trading post classifieds this morning. So we shall see how that goes...

Another forum I'm on made the new guys pay to sell if they didn't have so many posts. They won't let them just come in and start selling unless they pay to sponsor or pony up and they have to sell in a new member for sale section.

Cool - I get tired of bashing NJ!

Hey you !!! Get back on your side of the river....or i'll come find you and split all your wood
I got a new toy you might wanna play with some ...
20140916_163600_zpssuhqibyl.jpg

take that you Pennsyltucky hillybilly redneck engineer !!!!

Another forum I'm on made the new guys pay to sell if they didn't have so many posts. They won't let them just come in and start selling unless they pay to sponsor or pony up and they have to sell in a new member for sale section.

That's a great idea, there are a bunch of folks here I'd like to sell off, some new, some old. Heck there are a few I'd even pay to have them hauled off so I don't have to deal with their ****.

I grew up in West Knox so I chose a wife from South Knox... that way there'd be no relation.:D I took further steps to ensure by marrying someone short... 5'2'' and Im 6'6'' so....:ices_rofl:

Bryanr2 said:

I know how you feel Steven! My wife is 5'1 and I'm 6'7. Funny how things work out that way. We've got one son and one daughter. Im afraid my girl will turn out to be about 6'2 and my boy will end up at 5'3 or something! I guess you never know but it looks like she got all the height.

I'm 6'5" and only ran into one guy taller than me he scared the $&!& outta me.didnt know amish people got that big.lol

I'm an ugly, ugly midget:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

How much are used hippies going for these days?

PM me your Zip Code, and I'll get you a freight quote. If marijuana is legal in your state, a substantial price discount may be in order. If there are Gourmet Doughnut Shops in the area, that will help finalize the deal.

TIA

Hey you !!! Get back on your side of the river....or i'll come find you and split all your wood

Hey, nice toy/tool!

The thing is, the main reason I do this chainsaw/firewood thing is to give me an excuse to hit stuff with an axe and not be too socially inappropriate....

HEY!!! get it right, we're appalachian american rednecks.:laugh:

I can say I have bought,traded and sold a lot around here , only got took once . No idea what ever happen to the guy ? Bout saws and bars , got them ! Then bought more saws , never got them ? Not sure if something happen to the guy or what ? Guys name is Steve White out in Oregon or Washington ? Been to long ago . He had a web site too , Cape something metals , made artsy fartsy stuff . Was always gonna ask if anyone knew of him ? And if something happen to him ?

Back