Buying from alamia.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Haley

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am considering purchasing some equipment from alamia.com. Does anyone have any experience with these people? Are they a reputable company? I would like to hear positive or negative feedback from anyone who has bought from them, especially chain saws or brushcutters and other related forestry equipment, etc.
Thanks!
Andy

You are in Canada

I am not sure if you are used to buying stuff from the U.S. and are aware of the customs charges and delivery times.

If you ship via us post office then they will come through the canadian post office and will have a $5.00(may have gone up recently) customer brokerage charge. Depending on the courier company this could be as much as $75.00.

Either way you will still have to pay the GST.

Baileys who is a sponser of this site will ship to canada and charges you a percentage for brokerage which is very reasonable, but I don't think that they can ship saws into Canada.

Just make sure that you check into what the customs and brokerage fees are going to be before you place your order.

Latest posts

Back