bwalker buys Elux

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like they have been sold and bought 3 or 4 times this month. Starting to look like no one really wants to own them. I undertand completely Congradualtions bwalker hope you didn't pay over $300.00

rahtreelimbs said:
Hey Ben, some what is the deal on the new 358XP and the 390XP ???

rich
the 399xp is going to be the saw to get, 99cc's will just make the 100 and under class. my contact said the prototype's have been made and tested and they just started produceing the parts and he should have a complete production saw in his hands in a few weeks.

Kf tree have you run the 358xp ????
if so what did think of it ??

/Kristoffer

Sold

Actually, I bought Elux to do away with them, but found all their problems can be solved by using Chinese parts. I will put them on Ebay saying NOT A STIHL, and make my fortune.:sucks:

I thought Lawn Masters and Al Smith went halfs on E-lux and retooled all the production lines to reproduce old Homies and Macs.:bang: :laugh: :buttkick:

And, in related news, Ex-Lax buys Pace salsa and intends to market a new breakthrough product--Colon Blaster thick 'n chunky. According to Ex-Lax spokesman Sir Spewmore Brown III, "We know that we produce the best products, but we've also known that Pace makes a competitive product. We intend to meld these two products to produce something the world has never seen. But, even if we fail, it will all come out in the end."

The Pace spokesman could not be reached for comment, but his secretary said "Yeah, Spewmore really knows his ****."

Latest posts

Back