Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is home Virginia or Australia? I visited the weedeaterman website the other day and there was no location at that time but something led me to believe it was "down under" so I didn't persue any further.

Some of you have asked if I could get Caber rings for aftermarket pistons, re-ring jobs and after fat fingering one.... Now in stock.

And CHEAPER than anybody... Period!

You're the guy on Amazon that threatens to put people out of business if they price
their items less than yours.

Some of you have asked if I could get Caber rings for aftermarket pistons, re-ring jobs and after fat fingering one.... Now in stock.

And CHEAPER than anybody... Period!

you know the rules,,, pics or it didn't happen:D:D

I wanted to compare ring prices to who I buy from here.

All I get is this on the weedeater site. :msp_confused:

Sorry!
This page is currently unavailable while we undergo routine maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again soon.

I wanted to compare ring prices to who I buy from here.

All I get is this on the weedeater site. :msp_confused:

Sorry!
This page is currently unavailable while we undergo routine maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again soon.

That's because you are pressing the link to the Caber website (or whatever it is), and not to his caber ring listing (text only, no logo). Also, his website is not user friendly, as you need to scroll far down to find what you have selected. If not, it looks like you still are on the same "page"....

That's because you are pressing the link to the Caber website (or whatever it is), and not to his caber ring listing (text only, no logo). Also, his website is not user friendly, as you need to scroll far down to find what you have selected. If not, it looks like you still are on the same "page"....

:msp_thumbup: Thanks for the hint. :msp_tongue:

Don't know about rings but he was the cheapest last week when I needed a pink wheel for my 511 after Jr used it as a cut off tool on a trigger lock...

northwoods saw is 1/3 less in price for caber rings. im sorry, but my philosiphy on pricing is that you better give me your best price up front and not be trying to beat someone elses price after the fact.otherwise i think you were gouging me on price to begin with. i may be way off but thats my opinion.

Back