Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free shipping is nice. Northwood is still less at $16.43 shipped to me.

"The rings are 13.99 and $2.50 shipping.. that's the price. That's cheaper than NorthWoods or anybody else. Find one cheaper and I'll match it or beat it and I'll always beat the shipping."

Northwood is $.06 cheaper.:hmm3grin2orange:

Geeze-o-flip. i would have never thought id see grown men cry about a $3 difference on a part that goes in a $1000 saw...

Besides the OP said he'd beat any price. :/

Not this again. We'll be getting pictures of twins and the such here shortly......:hmm3grin2orange:

Big fan of twins huh? :msp_mellow:

twins6-web.jpg

So I wuz gonna buy some new schrader valves for the valve stems for muh pickup. Advanced auto has em for $2.18 a piece, but Autozone, two towns over has em for $2.14 a piece.

How dare them Advanced auto bastards....:msp_mad:

I just went and checked the prices on the rings and I still get my caber rings cheaper at E Bay from DLA Engine Spares in Greece shipped to Australia , cheaper than what has been advertised.
I have purchased metor pistons and rings from him on about 6 or 7 occasions, some multiple lots and never had a problem. Great service.
Not taking anything away from OP but the prices are with international shipping.

The rings are 13.99 and $2.50 shipping.. that's the price. That's cheaper than NorthWoods or anybody else. Find one cheaper and I'll match it or beat it and I'll always beat the shipping.

The web site is undergoing some major changes. We're new at this and our goal is to supply a variety of choices at reasonable prices. Not trying to get rich on every sale, not even close.

We do this as a side to our regular jobs. Henry does weedeater stuff and I do saw stuff. We got together and are trying to make a go at it, that's all. No BS.

No BS is a good policy, that would save on :cry:.

You don't even list the size I need at the moment.

17.99 doesn't beat Sal, not close.

Me thinks 4.99 a piece is Northwoods price, and Sals shipping is very good.

So can you get me two 49mm rings to my door for less than 12 bucks?

Latest posts

Back