Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are missing the point. It's not the $3. It's simply that a new sponsor comes into town, bent on under-cutting the competition, and doesn't.

Well shoot. Where's Clint Eastwood when u need him?...

[video=youtube;LQGGQ-FCe_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGGQ-FCe_w[/video]

So, you do have an issue with Randy. I thought your crusade was parts quality? :cry:

Thomas, do you ever post anything without the intent to stir up, or make up more trouble? Do you have anything at all to contribute to this forum? Or, are you simply here to start trouble? I'm entitled to my opinions, just like anyone else. If you don't like them, then put me on your ignore list.

The last couple of years, this forum has had a bunch of sponsors that all worked together. I don't like what I see, and I'm not afraid to say so. Read my sig.

Thomas, do you ever post anything without the intent to stir up, or make up more trouble? Do you have anything at all to contribute to this forum? Or, are you simply here to start trouble? I'm entitled to my opinions, just like anyone else. If you don't like them, then put me on your ignore list.

The last couple of years, this forum has had a bunch of sponsors that all worked together. I don't like what I see, and I'm not afraid to say so. Read my sig.

1. I am entitled to my opinion, as well. You would do well to remember that just because people's opinion differ from yours, that doesn't make them wrong.

2. If you're not afraid to say so, why not just say you have an issue with Randy? Quit beating around the bush and hiding behind the guise of helping the community.

3. Your way of making sure the sponsors work together is to bash the new ones? What a novel idea.

4. Why would I put you on ignore? Your posts, back pedaling and flip flopping are very comical and bring me great enjoyment.

5.:cry:
5a. :poop:

You have not seen me attack Randy. You have seen me go after products of lesser quality than they're being portrayed, and after marketing practices that I don't like. You would do well to note the difference.

c'mon brad,

We that have been here for awhile have seen you flip flop like a fish more than a few times.

That sig should be SawTrolls, at least HE stands up for his opinion and never wavers.

Have you ever heard of Truth In Advertising laws? This is straight from the weedeaterman website.

Meteor Cylinder Kits and Gasket kit combo's
These are combos kits, no one else offers it like I do. The kits where tested out by a professional and he feels these are a good product if not better than OEM.

Clicking on the actual item link takes you to (another seller) with a price $3 cheaper. What's up with that?

Yes, and those links to (another seller) (+ the very similar look of the listings on the two sites), is what worries me the most here. This other seller is not a sponsor as far as I know.

Then there are some statements on the website...

82894449361581631_Zplt1nOW_c.jpg

Have you ever heard of Truth In Advertising laws? This is straight from the weedeaterman website.

Meteor Cylinder Kits and Gasket kit combo's
These are combos kits, no one else offers it like I do. The kits where tested out by a professional and he feels these are a good product if not better than OEM.

it just so happens I need an MS440 cylinder for a friends saw you got anything used? He dont want to spend the money for new OEM.

You have not seen me attack Randy. You have seen me go after products of lesser quality than they're being portrayed, and after marketing practices that I don't like. You would do well to note the difference.

The difference I have noted is that your words, very often, are contradicted by your actions.

Much like when you say you're not afraid and then go running to the mods when you read something you don't like.

Latest posts

Back