Call the law!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a freebee removal a couple years ago for my in-laws. Police weren't called but the city cop drove by 3 times real slow while i was climbing around up in the top. Then he parked half a block away and watched till i was on the ground.

Figured he was waiting around to see if he needed to call 911

CST in the US, it is from about 1am to 9am :)

I'll leave the keys under the mat

Oh yeah did I tell you that the woman called the man a wussy because he wasnt over here talking. She said that if he was man enough he would have talked to her (there had been problems before) instead of sending his "brassy wife". I said then why in Gods name are YOU out here and your husband is inside? She got all moody then... I then knocked the ball outta the park when I said that the man would like nothing less than to walk over here and talk to her, but he cant because he was in a WHEEL CHAIR. Boy talk about gettin nasty after that.... sheez some people :rolleyes: :eek:

2 other times I was threatened with calls to the police, however nobody ever showed. 1 time was a former client, I was working at her neighbor's house finishing out a stump grinding job at like 8:00 PM She said to turn it off, so I did. The other time was at a friend's place, chipping brush around 9:00 PM. He told me to get it done no matter what it took. His guys abandoned me around 7:00 and I went back to work till 9. Wusses.

I was cutting some paradice for a sherif probono to stay on good terms. When i hit the powerline with the tip of a branch that made a little noise,(several transformers blowing up in the area), the cops showed up. Thought that was kind of funny!

Mike Maas said:
So you encounter a woman with dementia, and rather than feeling compassion for her, you choose to poke fun?
Carl, I hope you don't go crazy yourself, and start typing in all caps!

mike be nice (thats a warning)

Mike can't help it!

big_bat.gif

Multiple times, ranging from tree sitters sttempting to stop removals, even to throwing a drunk crewmember off a site. A Deputy once told me running crews with a bullwhip and a .357 wasnt really acceptable anymore. :blob5:

So much about removing trees that probably should stay and the community speaking out and you guys going, yuk, yuk, dah. Sigh, not very ISA standard.

And MM you are really a dork of the first order, having been born and raised in Wisconsin I know. Bet you couldn't get past a urine test. :)

Love ya too Nick,
Jack

No, MM, and if I see your chipper I'm gonna borrow it for a couple of weeks. I am comming through your area after the first of the year.

Wis here I come,
Jack

Mike Maas said:
Wisconsin in January, what a dream trip! :dizzy:

Ha ha ha, ya, it is as I remember 'home'. My son and I will have all our gear to climb and do some fun stuff and see his Grandmother for the first time since he was a toddler. He is in college now in NYC and is also looking forward to the event.

:cool: Ya,
Jack

Back