Came home with a new Stihl Hat, Stihl Box,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clearwater

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
2 Stihl Chains,,,,, and a new Husqvarna 372XPW.

I have been using my own MS440 for company business and didn't want to wear it out. Boss said the company would get me a new saw and told me to go pick it out. I got a 372 XPW with a 28" bar and Stihl chain. Because I drove my car to the dealer, I didn't want to have the bar and chain attached and bouncing around in the trunk. I asked for a box to keep everything in and they put it in a Stihl box. Then they gave me a Stihl hat because they didn't have any Husqvarna hats. I felt a little better because of that.

If Stihl still made MS440's I would have got another one of them. This is the first time I have ran a Husky in many many years. I would consider myself a "Stihl Man" and I have put many hours on them. I have cut about 3 cords of wood with the Husky. Good power, chain speed, balance, clean air filter.
Both saws have their strong points and are really good over-all.

I just can't make myself dig down deep enough right now to say it.... I just can't... "I think I really like the Hu",, "I think I really like the Husk",, I just can't say it...

you are going to like husky even more when you make a few cuts with that 372xpw!! hahaha to each his own.... :)

I had a 272XP a while back, and it was a very good running saw. Lets see some pictures of that thing, Stihl box and all haha.

The 372 is one great saw. I'm not a big time wood cutter but that saw is a monster with a 24" and pulls a 32" great. A little blade heavy with the 32" but it does the job handily.

Back