Can anyone recommend a good wood furnace installer in CT?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gs7

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Got my eye on a kuuma vf100, but I'd like to have a good hvac guy in place so I don't end up with a wood burner sitting in the corner of the basement. It's been hard finding an experienced installer for a wood furnace. Had my share of talking to hvac guys who've never seen these units.

Who cares if it's a wood furnace. Ductwork is ductwork. Give them the directions which will have clearances, sizing, and say all metal. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Who cares if it's a wood furnace. Ductwork is ductwork. Give them the directions which will have clearances, sizing, and say all metal. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Still have to determine best solution to vent. May have to go out the side of the house as well.

Can the dealer not at least suggest a local installer, keep in mind that any problems with the stove is a blame game between the dealer and the installer that you will not want to get caught in between.

Still have to determine best solution to vent. May have to go out the side of the house as well.

That would be a chimney guy. Insulated pipe is real easy to install yourself, if you have access to ladders.

Back