Can I become a member of the Mac club now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Last night was the big night for me, I finally got that 1-53 I bought just before Christmas running, just have a few little things to tweak and it will be a mean running machine. Going to test run it tommorow.

I got two of these old timers now, the first one doesn't count because it was a running freebie. This 1-53 has given me an education in Mac saws, scrounging for parts like a workable carb, bar and chain, and that funky side cover for a Mac with the adjuster built into it.

Does having two running Mac saws make me eligible for the AS Mac club or do I need to have a few more of these to join????? After this go round I might join the Old Homelite club, what does it take to get into that one???

Larry

I guess you're a member of the McCulloch club, if you've got one or more of these things you're able to join.
I'm a member of the AS McC club. Soon to be of the Homelite club too, once my 7-19 gets here.

I guess those 925's don't get me in the Homey club, not big enough, darn, how about those blue ones, they count, been trying to wiesel a running C-9 from a local guy who I got the carb kits from, now he don't want to sell, have to keep after him, I'll wear him down, I got time.

Larry

A 2100 will make you an automatic member I think. or you could just buy TONS of older ones, like the geardrives, and join just because of the number of saws.

Why would you want to join in the first place? Those guys smell funny, and spit in the floor, too. :)
COME BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE!

-Ralph

I happen to like my McCs for those jobs where my Stihl wont go. If the 038 wont touch the tree, the 250 goes to it, or my Homelite. whichever is nearest.

Ax-man said:
Does having two running Mac saws make me eligible for the AS Mac club or do I need to have a few more of these to join?????
Getting into the Mac club is easy. All you need is a Mac saw and $200. The $200 covers the one-time initiation fee. Paypal me the $200 and I'll see that you get proper certification. Membership includes full membership privileges available exclusively to Mac owners, including enthralling searches for out-of-stock parts and constant jabs from owners of chainsaws that run. Not only will these pleasures be yours alone, you'll also receive a subscription to the introductory run of "Fun things to do while you wait to cut your can't." Ideas in the premier issue include reading a book and learning Latin. And if you act now, you'll even receive a free AOL cd. :cool:

Ha ha, no the meetings will be on the second Saturday morning of every month at 6 o'clock. Just go to Darin's house and knock on the door. :)

Ha Ha Ha your just jealous of us Mc owners, if their so bloody rotten why does anybody that counts own one, makes ya feel like a celebrity and when the onlookers gather 15 deep to rib the grap outta ya, it makes ya feel wanted, we might be like dinosaurs but like T-Rex we're a force to be reakoned with and we'll never lay down and die.

Mc Bob

Stick that up ya wooley jumper and smoke it.

Latest posts

Back