Canadian Homelite filters?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaisedByWolves

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well I won another Ebay auction for some saw parts. I could tell in the guys pics that there were two 925 filters witch are wery hard to come by along with a couple of SXL XL-12 filters that I could also use.

After Two weeks of waiting (Shipped from Canadia) my package arrives, Hurray!

But whats this? These dont look like any filters Ive ever seen before, they have metal trim where there is usually rubber gasket surface?

Anyone know what this is all about? Are these used as is or dothey require gaskets?

Either way, pretty heavy duty looking filters!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did they come in homelite packaging? They might be some aftermarket brand or another.

Anyway, I see filters like that all the time and they are all installed just as is.

I have a couple of the C-series filters just like that but I don't remember where I got them. I have taken one out of an XL-12 before. They sure seem to hold up well.

No Scott, they werent in homelite packaging.

I was thinking at first that they made a better, more expensive filter for the logging industry, but now Im leaning twords aftermarket.

Very good fit and finish and the element looks like it will breathe better than stock.

Thanks for the help on this guys.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back