Carbide Saw Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My drive link says "72". You are correct; .050 gauge.
Howdy,
PM me with a shipping address, and I'll hook you up.
Regards
Gregg
Do you sell carbide impregnated chain?
Jeff
Yes, but we have limited varieties at this time. http://leftcoastsupplies.com/product/stay-sharp-carbide-coated-saw-chain/
Since it's just carbide-coated, it looks like it would be more resistant to grit in dirty wood, but succumb just as quickly to bullets. Good price, though!
You're right on that one. I would say that an impact would result in the same damage as a standard chain.

I got the chain on Friday (11/21) afternoon. I am still testing, but will post a review in a new thread when I have seen what I need to see. Thanks again Gregg.

I have very good results with Stihl duro. I don't cut every day like you. But I have been very pleased with its durability. Have not tried other kinds, brands. If you are losing that much time I would think carbide would be well worth it. 20" under $100 around here. Good luck

Amazon.com, Fleabay, I believe most are made by American diamond wheel. Can also order direct. Maybe others, haven't checked. Will repost if I got the name wrong.

Thanks x8.

I haven't forgotten about posting a review. It is still coming. Sooner rather than later. I need to try one more thing before posting.

Latest posts

Back