central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 390 is a thing of beauty with that bar. Elect is Stanley Saws, right?

I fear if I ran that one my 2186 would be getting sent off for some porting post haste. Please hide it if I'm able to attend. Lol.

Yes it is haha Joe stanly ported that one one and I bought it off him. I'll try to hide it from you haha but it's a very very fun saw to run with lots of power behind it

So I have a date picked out that I belive will not interfere with any other gtg's I'm shooting for April 9th yall can start showing up any time after 9am will go all day till people are ready to head home. Comment with any questions or if it will be interfere g with any other gtg's

I sure hope to. Thunk I need a carb kit for my Lombard. The oh26, oh34, homelite zip, maybe my tramp echo if I fix the muffler, a 36cc crapsman, for my son to use, piped pos poulan, echo top handle. Maybe a 15cc Sawzall
Haha. I can bring my Sawzall too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Alright guys I have couple updates. I have talked to local husqvarna and stihl dealers. They are contacting their saw reps to see if they want to bring some demo saws out to the gtg. My stihl dealer said if their rep don't want to they will have one guy out there with some saws to run. Also there will be a Porta biffe this year

Back