central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot, should have asked for more. Lol trades depend on what you're willing to trade for it.
Haha. Well there is a reason the piston is shot. Air leak suspected? Straight gassed? So it may need more than just a piston. But ya never know until you dig in.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha. Well there is a reason the piston is shot. Air leak suspected? Straight gassed? So it may need more than just a piston. But ya never know until you dig in.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This one had a bad bearing on the pull cord side, has new bearings and seals in it, the piston was my fault, I got excited when tearing it apart and the piston fell on the floor. Broke a chunk out of the piston. I have a few saws I've been looking for, a dolmar 7900 project saw, and a husqvarna 365, otherwise, I do love me my bigger husqvarna saws.

I'll have to look when I get home. I think it does but not 100% positive
Send me a PM with pictures and price or send a PM and I can give you my cell. I am not coming but want to convert my 2-10 to a Walbro carb. I could pay you ahead of time and have you send the saw home with one of the guys near me.

Send me a PM with pictures and price or send a PM and I can give you my cell. I am not coming but want to convert my 2-10 to a Walbro carb. I could pay you ahead of time and have you send the saw home with one of the guys near me.
I'll send you a pm later tonight with some pictures of the saw.

Latest posts

Back