central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think 4-5" birch is going to be a good medium for tophandle races? I did some test hits with my bigger saws and it seemed as if it wasn't enough wood.
I think it'll be fun to cut with something no matter what!! [emoji2] btw- do I still owe someone brackets? I'm sorry, I think I forgot to send em...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are you guys gonna be here for this? Was kinda hoping to buy some firehose from Andy.
Planning on it. I've been laid up with a leg problem, so as long as that clears up by then & I'm cleared to be on my feet all day, well be there for sure!
I think the firehose supply may be running low, but we'll bring what's around. [emoji12]

Planning on it. I've been laid up with a leg problem, so as long as that clears up by then & I'm cleared to be on my feet all day, well be there for sure!
I think the firehose supply may be running low, but we'll bring what's around. [emoji12]

I'm handy with a saw. I could make you a crutch. So that being said you have to show up

Anyone going to the gtg have a clutch cover for an SXL925 they want to sell? I am looking for one that is not drilled by the clutch screws and not broken, eh?

I got one on the table I'm hoping to bring 245 cc G-10 Mercury-Disston.
It started today but the starter crapped out before I got it tuned.:cry:
But on a good note it sounds like a top fuel dragster :rock:
View attachment 493613 View attachment 493614
Gunna need 3 ppl for this saw one for each handle lol. Are you bringing a engine hoist or skid loader to mo e that pig around

Latest posts

Back