CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I “axe” you what their last name is? Might know them. You ever go to Forebush for frozen custard if you visited in the summer?

Well, a few know my first name, so I guess I can give my wife's maiden name. It's Putro, they are first generation Russian/Ukrainian. Very tight knit family, like chains! My wife's Aunt is a Registered Nurse with decades of practice. She's close to retirement now, but has practiced for decades.

No, don't recall those two joints. When we visit, it's usually during Easter or Christmas.

Got 10 saws in the truck, like James says they are not clean, but all chains are sharpened and all are fueled and oiled! (1-50 cc, 2-60cc, 2-70cc, 3-77cc and 2-90cc).

Tell you the truth, I'm starting to feel a little burned out! Split wood yesterday morning, then repaired 4 saws for 2 different guys.

Split wood again at another location this morning (so it involves loading and unloading the splitter on the trailer), then got my saws ready for tomorrow.

Guess I'm just not as young as I used to be!!!

But, I'm looking forward to being there and seeing everyone! S/B a good time. Then I'll visit my Aunt, who moved down that way (from CT) earlier this year.

Back