Central Va./Dinosaur50 GTG 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Igpoe's 900D - Got it running today

[video=youtube;ED_Kw2svl48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED_Kw2svl48[/video]

Put the 365 back together today with a cheap piston I bought from a seller in Singapore, like $10.99 with free shipping cheap......... The piston actually turned out to be very nice and I was even able to use the oem wrist pin and clips. I had originally thought this one could have had an air leak but I later found the high side needle set at only 3/4 turn out, I now have it at 1.5 turns out and it is 4 stroking nicely. Unfortunately the cleaner I used caused some paint damage to the recoil and clutch covers, no more of that Blue Wolf cleaner for me.

100_3554.jpg

100_3555.jpg

100_3556.jpg

Thanks dino

Thanks dino for posting the hotels locally. I have my reservations at one of them. See you Saturday...Carl

PS...Anybody want to meet up for dinner Friday night let me know. I'll be staying in Chester.

weather?

David says we shouldn't be concerned so much about the forecast of passing storms as there are buildings similar to pole barns or open sheds that we and saws can duck into if needed. Just thought I'd throw that note into the mix.
Igpoe:cheers:

good

David says we shouldn't be concerned so much about the forecast of passing storms as there are buildings similar to pole barns or open sheds that we and saws can duck into if needed. Just thought I'd throw that note into the mix.

good see you all Saturday

Alright.............................
I'm loaded-up. I'm NOT changing my mind. I cannot take them all. I pick up the grub pm to morrow and ice. GF is fixin baked beans tonight. I'm cutting out of here at 6 am Sat.

Alright.............................
I'm loaded-up. I'm NOT changing my mind. I cannot take them all. I pick up the grub pm to morrow and ice. GF is fixin baked beans tonight. I'm cutting out of here at 6 am Sat.

neet i will be at site buy 9 am see you sat day am

Hope yall have a great turnout, and a good day trying to get your saws started. Its something about roadtrips, that turn our saws into non-runners :)

One final test-fire, tonight after work, and in the truck they go. I even found a neat trick for the bogging MS170, that does not involve an adjustable carb. It seems to work on mine, i will share it with anyone interested at the GTG. SAWS. check. Fuel, check. bar lube, check. extra recoil rope......check lol

what time are we starting?

The official starting time is 10AM, but several will be there well before that.
Sawmandave has been very busy setting up the wood and making the on-site preparations, therefore too busy to post here.
He says to inform everyone there is a white tractor-trailer (International) with a low-boy trailer on one side of the driveway bearing the name J&J Logging. On the opposite side of the driveway is a homemade cardboard sign reading: GTG
Event is at: 10900 Nash Rd., Chesterfield, Va. 23838

Latest posts

Back