Central Va./Dinosaur50 GTG 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lucky dog! i'd like to have an 056S or an 056 MAG II. and i'd just about kill for an early 066.

These do anything for you?

Stihl056006.jpg

I'm in, can bring a chip maker or 2.
Dave does have the complete Poulan set.
:bowdown:
Courtney.

Yep, You bring all the chip-makers you can. Plan on selling some, buying some, and trading a few while you're in town. But if you hear what you think was a fabrication, it might have been Daves' imagination. FYI: he has no 2400. We don't know anybody that does. Glad you can make it. Look forward to meeting you!
Igpoe :cheers:

i cant wait for it 2 come

i cant wait for it 2 come it will not be long now under 20 weeks 2 go i cant wait 2 meet the ones i dont know and run saws!!!!!!!!!!!

i would be insterd in a 056 as wall

i would be insterd in a 056 as wall if you are going 2 sell both if price is right i will buy one

cool! where can i claim my prize?

'67 made up the story about winning a prize. Maybe he should give up a sand-cast Poulan bowsaw or something like that!. The Homelite that wasn't running has about 40lbs. of compression if you want it LOL. Made in China.
Igpoe:cheers:

Sorry Michael,
I didn't think about it, I could have made you a vid of the 1631 running. I got it out and fired it up today. I'll get one in the next few days.
:cheers:

ok

ok also we got mark tuttle comeing out 2 the gtg he a good friend of mying him and his bro both own tree companys his dad use 2 own 2 and some outher ppl i know though that

also Jason Grubbs is comeing

also Jason Grubbs is comeing that david harsh son and law and he just getting in 2 collecting

Sorry Michael,
I didn't think about it, I could have made you a vid of the 1631 running. I got it out and fired it up today. I'll get one in the next few days.
:cheers:

that sounds good im looking foward to seeing the vid of it runing.!

Latest posts

Back