Chain Brake Guard for Sachs-Dolmar 120 Super?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStrunk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have tried to find another guard that attaches to the chain brake on my 120 Super but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions on who I could talk to about a replacement? I thought about just making one out of aluminum but I have been pressed for time lately. Thanks!

Jordan

If it is the same as the 120si, I know it is available. I just ordered one for another customer. It was less than $15. I'll check into it and let you know.

I've got one here if you want it. its the newer style made of plastic instead of the original style, which I believe was metal.

WTB Chain Brake

Hi, I am looking for a chain brake assembly to add to my sachs dolmar 120 with wrap around handle. I have seen 120si covers with brakes, but it looks like the 120 cover is ready for a chain brake to be bolted on. Can anybody supply these? I have also seen in the IPL there is an adapter for wrap around handles. It looks like it just moves the brake handle away from the handle bar.
http://s30387.gridserver.com/partsDiagrams/Dolmar%20116si%20and%20120si.pdf
Link to the IPL above.
PM if you can help me!
Thanks,
Sam

those handles are pretty common, me thinks a 112, 114, 120, 120 Super the si saws and many others are the same.

Thanks guys, anybody know a dealer/supplier who can get those parts? I am searching ebay, google, etc., but haven't had any luck.

Latest posts

Back