Chain price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miller1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am just curious what everybody pays for chain, i had a order ready online at Baileys till i called the guy i got my saw from, Baileys wanted .30 per link and the Amish guy gets .22 per link, on a 28" chain that Is almost 7.50 savings. This is 3/8 .058 gauge. Oregon 73lgx

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

33 RS 72 is about $23USD here regularly. Two months a year it's buy two get one free!

Last time I tried to order chain from Bailey's they wanted $18 to ship 3 loops. I have a couple of saws that run .058 and I can't justify buying a roll to spin a loop every couple of years.

Well... that deal is local only Feb & Oct. However, many deere dealers around here sell stihl saw chain buy one get the second half off all year long.

If there are any dealers that are doing this please let me know. I also need to order a new bar and some clutch cover side bucking spikes for two saws. If you could please send me a PM I can give you details on what I need. Thanks

Latest posts

Back