Chain prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43acf8e6-809b-427b.jpg

So I got my jgx chain from baileys but it's useless because they looped it with a .325 tie strap on my .375 chain. So the drive links aren't lined up when the spun link comes around. Anyone else have this happen?

Well there you go. I've never been silly enough to try it and wouldn't have thought it was possible but alas, I think you're right. Definately a different size tiestrap and preset on the front of the nose there.

service

Howdy,

Bootboy, PM me with a order, or customer number and I'll send you another loop.

Regards
Gregg
This is why I deal with Baileys ,they have always given me great service. They only had one backorder since I have been dealing with them,but they stayed on top of it with e-mail updates. Always a follow-up e-mail and mostly less than 100.00 bucks on my order size so it's not like I am their most important customer.:clap:

Got my new loop today, pleased as punch with baileys customer service. Thanks Greg.

I got my other loop fixed so now I have two skips for my 460 :) I proceeded to file one of them square. Had all 33 cutters filed from round to square in less than 1 hour. Can't wait to cut with it...

I know that you guys are talking new, but I've had good luck buying used loops on ebay from a seller that runs a rental shop and replaces the chain after each rental. I've gotten 28in loops for about 10 bucks a piece and 20 in loops for about 8 bucks a piece + shipping. All of the loops had not gotten their first sharpen yet and most still had an edge on the cutter. Just another option for you to look at.

Latest posts

Back