chain saw'n

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
What's up saw junkies, it's been awhile since I been here. It was time to cut some fire wood I was running low.
I was able to score a bunch of oaks less then mile from the house. Got to runs all the saws and had my buddy whip out the big 090. Best thing we got to leave all the little stuff and the land owner loaded the trailer with his skidsteer.

enjoy

Attachments

• 20140913_132604.jpg
    20140913_132604.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 20140913_132712.jpg
    20140913_132712.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 20140913_135555.jpg
    20140913_135555.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 146
  • 20140913_143126 (1).jpg
    20140913_143126 (1).jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 117
it's all next years wood. I'm sitting on two maybe three seasoned cords

Attachments

• 20141020_125507.jpg
    20141020_125507.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27
Yup, nice score. Mechanical load help and close to home is nice.

That green wood makes a good sleeping log. It burns slow all night so you don't have to keep getting up in the middle of the night.

He would fail as a timber cutter around my neck of the woods Cuz he willnt bend over an cut low!! Lol just givin u **** lol

you don't even want us west coast guys stepping into this. what you guys fall is like the tree i got my god childs swing tied to in the back yard. our feller bunchers will handle 98% of the **** you cut. clean level ground must be nice but i'll never know what that's like cause the feller bunchers are down there work'n :D LOL just givin u **** LOL

you don't even want us west coast guys stepping into this. what you guys fall is like the tree i got my god childs swing tied to in the back yard. our feller bunchers will handle 98% of the **** you cut. clean level ground must be nice but i'll never know what that's like cause the feller bunchers are down there work'n :D LOL just givin u **** LOL
You must not know what it's like in wva let alone southern wva.. Put I'll give it to ya its ****** work

You must not know what it's like in wva let alone southern wva.. Put I'll give it to ya its ****** work

i can respect a guy who works out in the woods regardless of where he works and regardless of what he falls. was just giving you a little razzing ;) i don't know what WVA is like but i'm very sure you don't know what west of the rockies is like. i have to assume that WVA being back east and inland can't be any worse then falling the tree's that grew on the school field where i'm from :laugh:

i can respect a guy who works out in the woods regardless of where he works and regardless of what he falls. was just giving you a little razzing ;) i don't know what WVA is like but i'm very sure you don't know what west of the rockies is like. i have to assume that WVA being back east and inland can't be any worse then falling the tree's that grew on the school field where i'm from :laugh:
:clap:

Is there a lot of work goin on out there?? What's the cost of living like?

Back