chainsaw brands

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Chainsaw brand

• Stihl

Votes: 52 45.6%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Jonsered

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
THALL10326 said:
attachment.php

See you evil men you thought I had sexual help in that box, shames on ya. Its only my pocket change I toss in there. The 100 dollar bills are merely my sexual help,ooooooooooooooops,LOLOLOL. Really they are my saw money. When I want a new saw I reach in Da Box. I'll be back in abit, gotta go hide the box now, durn it, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!..I was expecting more money...:popcorn:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
THALL10326 said:
Hahaha, I don't need to remind him, he already knows who the "preferred brand is, its you I gotta keep reminding,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

No Ben's 372 is not in the box, that box is full, not half empty,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
So you admit that the 372xp is very small and light then........:clap:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
THALL10326 said:
See you evil men you thought I had sexual help in that box, shames on ya. Its only my pocket change I toss in there. The 100 dollar bills are merely my sexual help,ooooooooooooooops,LOLOLOL. Really they are my saw money. When I want a new saw I reach in Da Box. I'll be back in abit, gotta go hide the box now, durn it, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
So you have the money to buy a 372xp in Europe ......:D :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
SawTroll said:
So you admit that the 372xp is very small and light then........:clap:

I admit uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gotta be carefull here, I admit uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want one for uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let me think, I got it, BECAUSE BEN'S HAS ONE AND I DON'T. I can't let him get over on me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
For my freind Lake, I know you though this was in the box

attachment.php

Thata right baby, keep a tube nearby at all times, gotta keep ma doo lookin pruty baby, nutting like Doo Glue, thankya thankya very much,LOLOL

Last edited:
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
sawinredneck said:
attachment.php

SOOOOO.......... WHY DOES ONE NEED ALL OF THIS IN THE BEDROOM? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............................
Andy

LOLOL, I knew Ultra was going to put someone up to that question. Being the he man that I am I shall answer da question. Lets just say those remotes are for uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my veiwing pleasure and listening pleasure, I shall say no more , I take the 5th.:laugh: :laugh:

manual

manual

Addicted to ArboristSite
THALL10326 said:
if you look closer there is another little box right near the chain on the saw. Thats the box you would be more interested in,LOLOL. I never knew my little playpen was so interesting,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Well:yoyo::popcorn:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Lake

I done buried the box out in the back yard but tell ya what. I got plenty of Doo Glue, I'll share with ya, come on by. Bring your own comb,:laugh: :laugh:

AJLOGGER

AJLOGGER

ArboristSite Operative
THALL10326 said:
attachment.php

I think if I was you instead of having that 660 above that box, I would have a Remington 870, locked cocked and ready to rock. Someone might want to steal your doo glue.:rock:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
04ultra said:
Andy it's time we go on vacation.. I'll bring the metal detector ...

That will only ignite that keg of dynamite I buried in the back yard. The box is
in the front yard,haha, see I'm smarter than yaw,haha

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
AJLOGGER said:
I think if I was you instead of having that 660 above that box, I would have a Remington 870, locked cocked and ready to rock. Someone might want to steal your doo glue.:rock:

They can take the saw, they can take the box but if they fool with my Doo Glue thats a no no, I'll show you why in just a second, hold on..