chainsaw brands

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Chainsaw brand

• Stihl

Votes: 52 45.6%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Jonsered

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doo Glue Protector

attachment.php

Nobody messes with my Doo Glue, Nobody!!

Last edited:
manual said:
Now your talking... Chain saws and hand guns
I'll let my Glock do the talking for me.
You better believe it Manual. I keep my duty weapon right beside me, Glock 21 .45 auto with Federal Hydra Shok ready to go. And if it gets really hairy I just go upstairs to my stash. Man can't get any better saws and guns.:heart:

AJLOGGER said:
You better believe it Manual. I keep my duty weapon right beside me, Glock 21 .45 auto with Federal Hydra Shok ready to go. And if it gets really hairy I just go upstairs to my stash. Man can't get any better saws and guns.:heart:
I have the glock 17 9mm and being a advid hunter I have many more in store.

I can't believe that 47% of the people on this think that Sthil is the choice saw.:bang:
Ok Ok Lets do this in the Regine you live in. Huh:blob5:

THALL10326 said:
That will only ignite that keg of dynamite I buried in the back yard. The box is
in the front yard,haha, see I'm smarter than yaw,haha

Thank you for tellling me the keg of dynamite is buried in the back and the cash is in the front yard. Now all Ultra has to do is keep ya talking on the phone [on your dime of course] and I can sneek in and recover the cash and you will never know I was there. LOL

Remember I will only be about 4 hours away. LOL

103scooter said:
Thank you for tellling me the keg of dynamite is buried in the back and the cash is in the front yard. Now all Ultra has to do is keep ya talking on the phone [on your dime of course] and I can sneek in and recover the cash and you will never know I was there. LOL

Remember I will only be about 4 hours away. LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, now that was funny. Be back in abit, gonna go switch the box and the dynamite, see I'm smart, oooooooops, hey wait a minute,LOLOLOL

ok you go ahead and move the box. while your doing that I will have to go in and check out the king of saws, ultra could use another one LOL , By the way I might just pass up the money and check out the shed.

Hmmm ,maybe I will need to drive the suburban in stead of the Vibe.:hmm3grin2orange:

103scooter said:
ok you go ahead and move the box. while your doing that I will have to go in and check out the king of saws, ultra could use another one LOL , By the way I might just pass up the money and check out the shed.

Hmmm ,maybe I will need to drive the suburban in stead of the Vibe.:hmm3grin2orange:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NOW, holds up there, easy there, I see you's and me's are's gonna's has to has a talk's, are ya sure's ya up's for yaking withs a mans likes me's,hehehe

Thats ok Thall You still havent told him about the loaded shot gun with the trigger tied to the door.:taped: Opps sorry.

can deal with the gun tied to the door. Its where he put the dynamite, thats makes one nervous. The shed could be empty by the time I get there, well almost empty, maybe thats where he put the dynamite. LOL

103scooter said:
can deal with the gun tied to the door. Its where he put the dynamite, thats makes one nervous. The shed could be empty by the time I get there, well almost empty, maybe thats where he put the dynamite. LOL

The shed has been completey moved. The dynamite has been replaced with land mines. If I blow myself up I'm really gonna go to pieces over you trying to rob me,LOLOLOL

manual said:
I have the glock 17 9mm and being a advid hunter I have many more in store.
My duty weapon is a 9 mm Glock 17, very nice handeling gun.
My personal handguns are 2 x CZ 75 (one mint and one heavly used), a Kongsberg/Colt M1914 and a .22 (S&W), but I am really not that interested in guns anymore......

Last edited:
manual said:
I can't believe that 47% of the people on this think that Sthil is the choice saw.:bang:
Ok Ok Lets do this in the Regine you live in. Huh:blob5:

HA! the last poll was 87% - this time the Stihl addicts threw their votes to the wind to make you feel better!

Spacemule once said it best - statistics are made up 76% of the time... or something like that!

THALL10326 said:
attachment.php

See you evil men you thought I had sexual help in that box, shames on ya. Its only my pocket change I toss in there. The 100 dollar bills are merely my sexual help,ooooooooooooooops,LOLOLOL. Really they are my saw money. When I want a new saw I reach in Da Box. I'll be back in abit, gotta go hide the box now, durn it, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dayummmm, so money it was. Should have known better. You Stihl employees make quite some money by overcharging poor defenseless sawmen. :hmm3grin2orange:
Tell you what, my wife would have taken care of these greenbacks long before I could spent them on a new saw :cry: Life ain't fair, for sure.

So, Hold on tight to that box, Thall.;)
Roland

belgian said:
Dayummmm, so money it was. Should have known better. You Stihl employees make quite some money by overcharging poor defenseless sawmen. ....
Roland
I believe that's right in the US, but not here....:blob2: :blob2: :cheers:

Btw, I have never tried Belgian beer.....

Lakeside53 said:
HA! the last poll was 87% - this time the Stihl addicts threw their votes to the wind to make you feel better!

Spacemule once said it best - statistics are made up 76% of the time... or something like that!
Polls are usually wrong, as it is a question of involvement. :laugh: :D

SawTroll said:
Btw, I have never tried Belgian beer.....

That's a true shame, sawtroll. The army is no longer what it used to be, hehe.

You really should try a few brands, but beware, they are kinda like AS : it's easy to become addictive. Can you buy some in Norway ? I know they are available in many european countries.

One thing you should know also : belgian beers are a tad on the heavy side... :D :D LOL

Back