Chainsaw chop shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets throw into this mix the scumbags who sell something that they own. A month later report it stolen then file an insurance claim. My son had that happen to him. He bought a shotgun off of a guy right in front of the guys wife and 22 year old son on the guys front porch in a residential neighborhood. 2 years later when he traded the gun in on a new one at a gun shop, He gets a call from the PO PO.

Luckily he went to said buyers house with his girlfriend and another of his hunting buddies. They vouched for him and luckily the cop was a friend of the guy at the gun shop, and the gun shop owner was a good friend of mine. It still cost my son $200 that he had to pay my friend back. No charges ere filed.

I wish the would bust the scrap dealers around here. They always get caught with stolen stuff and never get in trouble. May be someone will sue one of these scumbag scrap dealers and put them out of business.
wayyyyyyyyyy too much truth to that!!!!! they want to give you the third degree, to sell something,,but they themselves deal in stolen goods--------------after hours.............

None of the people in the Paris attack had any guns ... oh ... but the Islamic mutts did.
How'd that work out for the people with no guns?
A gun is no different than a chainsaw ... both tools
Every single genocide in the last 100 years began with two things ...
1 - Totalitarian government authority
2 - Confiscation of all privately owned guns

My motto is ... I'd rather die firing my AK than on my knees blindfolded.

I know that seems a bit harsh to some folks, but the world is a harsh place, and it's filled with stupid gullible people and a few really smart but vicious and ruthless people ... and the stupid gullible people never think it's going to happen to them ... until it happens.
:clap::clap: theres a certain holy one,,your irritating............

Uh no , I don't fear my local backwood's PD , they are good guys , they can be really helpful when you crash out your sport bike taking a curve too fast at the gap, about calling you a chopper and giving medical assistance , and you are really glad to see them when you are laying on the floor having a life threatening medical emergency .

yeah i am the enemy dude , i sit down at the pawnshop and swap lies and guns with them , i even have a couple that you might could just call friends , contrary to popular belief , they have wives , baby's and family's too , and i have a reliable source that says they are not massing for an attack on the populous of citizens to complete a new world order agenda , do you actually think they would march their family's down to the local detainment camp and just lock them up ? they say that if anything happens they are with us ,

oh yeah god for bid i leave the worse part , my son is in the ARMY , they are training right now like they have been training since he joined , but i hate to bust your bubble they are not training for populous control , they are training for hospice missions , and guess what he plans to become a police officer when his enlistment is up ..

i am so proud of him. :rock:
good post,,but if all hell broke loose around here,,the puke of this town,,would think hes the king......

Any update on Bryce's situation? I notice his ebay store is still operating. Hopefully, he got his inventory reorganized, after they ransacked it during the RAID.

Any update on Bryce's situation? I notice his ebay store is still operating. Hopefully, he got his inventory reorganized, after they ransacked it during the RAID.
I haven't bothered him since the last communication ... I figured he had better things to do.
I'm planning on giving him a shout in a day or two, I want to see if he has some parts I need for my 064.
I'm hoping all is well for him.

I haven't bothered him since the last communication ... I figured he had better things to do.
I'm planning on giving him a shout in a day or two, I want to see if he has some parts I need for my 064.
I'm hoping all is well for him.
That's exactly why I asked here. He does have a couple parts I need. I've been kinda holdin' off, to give him a chance to regroup.

That's still true to a certain extent, but much less so today than say 40 years ago.
It's a multifaceted issue that involves many factors.
We have a culture today that is in advanced moral and spiritual decay, our society is full of people who are completely ignorant of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and they are selfish, arrogant, and spoiled self-indulgent brats who demand that government and thereby law enforcement, give them whatever they insist on at any given moment in time.
Throw in the fact that we are overly litigious as a society ... every civil servant including police must worry that the slightest mistake might result in a lawsuit of millions of dollars, and possibly the end of his career.
And most of the old school law enforcement people are gone now, the people we have now are increasingly a product of our degenerate society, as the old saying goes ... garbage in, garbage out.

Ben Franklin was approached by a hysterical woman who demanded of him "What kind of government have you given us?!" ... and he replied "A republic madam, if you can keep it"

Notice the inherent flaw in human nature in the woman's question ... "what kind of government have you GIVEN us?" There's the enemy in society that will always be with mankind, we tend not to be the types who participate and lead, or the types that learn from history and use rational critical thought, we tend to be like that woman, accepting government that is GIVEN to us, ... yeah I know, voting - elections - blah blah blah - but that's all meaningless if the people doing the voting are ignorant morons who want government to remain a separate all powerful entity that is desirable when it caters to THEIR needs, desires, etc.

/rant

:chop:

Given your disdain for this country, perhaps you should consider relocating to one that is more closely matched to your values.

Given your disdain for this country, perhaps you should consider relocating to one that is more closely matched to your values.
I know this is going to be hard for you to understand ...
But I don't have disdain for the country, I have disdain for the subculture that has emerged as a dominant culture in the last 35 years or so.
See, that's the difference between understanding our founding principles, and the system that our founders created, as opposed to a knee-jerk conclusion that is born of pure ignorance.
Hope that helps.

I know this is going to be hard for you to understand ...
But I don't have disdain for the country, I have disdain for the subculture that has emerged as a dominant culture in the last 35 years or so.
See, that's the difference between understanding our founding principles, and the system that our founders created, as opposed to a knee-jerk conclusion that is born of pure ignorance.
Hope that helps.

So please tell us, what efforts have you ever undertaken to make your community or this country a better place?

I do find it interesting that every response you make includes some type of personal attack or put down. My thoughts can stand on their own merit, can yours?

So please tell us, what efforts have you ever undertaken to make your community or this country a better place?
As expected ... a logic fallacy.
Not that I would expect any different from someone who says if guns didn't exist, we wouldn't have the problems in the world we have.
It's not up to me ... as an individual ... to prove to you that I have engaged in some activity to make the community or world a better place. Even if I had a track record of epic proportions in that endeavor, it bears no relevance to my observations and comments.
Furthermore, you have gone from an absolutely incorrect analysis of my comment to demanding proof that I'm a good citizen or some such nonsense.
I have made an observation of our culture as it exists today, your response is that "therefore I have disdain for my country"
This is textbook argumentum ad hominem ie: the evasion of the actual topic by directing an attack at your opponent.

I like turtles.

I like Brainzzz

Brains.jpg

I like turtles.

**** Randy how in the world did you find a video of a Kid that let the Make up go to his head?:laugh:
Guys I'm sure Guido likes turtles too.Just not the Teenage Mutant Gun Weilding Kind.:laughing: Guido's entitled to his own Opinion even if it's wrong.;)Kinda like saw troll and his echo hatred.:laugh:

As expected ... a logic fallacy.
Not that I would expect any different from someone who says if guns didn't exist, we wouldn't have the problems in the world we have.
It's not up to me ... as an individual ... to prove to you that I have engaged in some activity to make the community or world a better place. Even if I had a track record of epic proportions in that endeavor, it bears no relevance to my observations and comments.
Furthermore, you have gone from an absolutely incorrect analysis of my comment to demanding proof that I'm a good citizen or some such nonsense.
I have made an observation of our culture as it exists today, your response is that "therefore I have disdain for my country"
This is textbook argumentum ad hominem ie: the evasion of the actual topic by directing an attack at your opponent.

Anyone can complain, but few actually take the initiative to do something about it, seems clear which camp you are in. If the direction the country is headed in is not to your liking, do something to change, accept it or move somewhere that is more compatible with your ideals.

Back