Chainsaw display solutions for small area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha all good, I know there is this fan war between the two but in all honesty it’s mostly joking (although I know there diehards of course) What are the most noticeable differences between stihl and husky? Is it a feel thing in use that’s so different, the way the engine is designed to run, different throttle response, how the power gets delivered? I only know one person who owns a husky, it’s a 460, are they any good?

It's all good fun for me man.

No room need to weed some out soon. Or build a barn.

I don’t know if the misses is a pit bull or a kitty cat in the morning.

The next hobby. One last thing on my bucket list. I’m hoping selling my bikes will pay for a drag race car body. One bike should pay for the body, the other seven bikes will build the car. I might be sleeping with the car.....lol I just want to do one last hole shot, the slicks spin for 12’ then dig in like a bama tic. You sink in the seat from the force. You throw the gears it’s over in seconds.

Hey guys, clearly this shelf idea won’t cut it, any alternatives you have? Pictures are a must! This is my work office, space is a premiumView attachment 795979

Probably have more room for the essentials if you got rid of the useless/extraneous stuff, like the desk, chair, etc.

It's all a matter of ordering your priorities!

Back