Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you making in this pic? :monkey:

My buddies wanted to carve medieval weapons during a camping trip. In that pic I'm carving out a bludgeoning stick :laugh::laugh:

It was shortly thereafter when I made myself a bench :clap:

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

I noticed ya have a fass fuel system on your dodge. I put one on my 2000 dodge about 4 years ago. Best thing i ever did. Went through 5 lift pumps before that. Have you had any trouble out of the fass . Oh and some nice saws too.

I've had the same experience. The FASS is awesome and (in my opinion) is absolutely critical on any modded/programmed '98.5-'02 Dodge CTD. Luckily I bought my truck off a guy who had already gone through the fun of replacing his injector pump and got the FASS to avoid repeating it in the future. :chainsaw:

Here's all I have left.
Got rid of my old ones this winter (Poulan and Homelite).

577 Firewood saw

Took the Shindaiwa 577 up for a bit of cutting this morning.

The little boost in HP over the 488's seems to make quite a bit of difference in this Fir. Comes with more weight also so there is a trade off.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

]I'll get in on this one.

These are some of the oldie but goodies that I have in my collection that are dedicated to mostly cutting firewood. If I am not cutting wood with them they just sit on shelves looking pretty.

The 076's are semi retired from the working stable and have been replaced with a 66 and 88. The rest of them have either been rebuilt from other saws or I got them running by doing a little fixing on them.

The two I really like are that J-red 80 and the Homie 925. I feel those two saws could hold their own against any of the newer saws in the same cc class.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back