Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heavily modified MS180?
Got any pics of the wired together winning 357XP

Andy has some video of it, I saw it over at his house. I will try to get him to post it. The little squashed saw made itself enough competition $$$ to replace itself.

At first I thought: Damn thats a bad-bad saw:clap: :clap:
Then I realized it was just the tattoo playing tricks on my mind:) :popcorn:

Thats nothing, you should see the skull and cross axes on my back (with crosscut teeth, expansion pipe mustache, etc.), friggen huge and painful. My little bro has a tattoo shop and I was the sketchpad he learned on.

Last edited:
A couple pics of 026 with new 17" ArborMax and WoodsmanPro 23RC,.325x.063x67,and a pic with 20" PowerMatch Plus with Oregon 75LGX 3/8x.050x72(thought I would put on to see how it looked):givebeer: Good thing I have to give sister back camera,this pic stuff is a lot of work:givebeer:going out now and put the 026 into some wood,have not tried it sense I got it and repared it and moded it:givebeer:

A couple pics of 026 with new 17" ArborMax and WoodsmanPro 23RC,.325x.063x67,and a pic with 20" PowerMatch Plus with Oregon 75LGX 3/8x.050x72(thought I would put on to see how it looked):givebeer: Good thing I have to give sister back camera,this pic stuff is a lot of work:givebeer:going out now and put the 026 into some wood,have not tried it sense I got it and repared it and moded it:givebeer:

You might want to double check your part numbers. 75LGX is .063. 72LGX is .050.

I found a better camera, but then had the camera set on the wrong settings dang it. But here is some poser pics of my junk.

attachment.php

Looks like a very nice heard to me. :clap:

Hello belgian,that's a nice looking Partner.Where was it made?How old is it?Maybe any other details you would like to include. Lawrence

Belgian, there are forum rules against posting Canadian #### as well.

Partner/Pioneer pics is "Canadian ####"

That one is a pure Swede.......:)

The P100 came out 1975, and the Super in 1982.

The P100 was also rebadged as the PM1000, and the Super as the Jonsereds 1020.

Last edited:
How does that ms180 cut?I was going to get one(they go for $199.00 plus tax here)but I decided to get a used 026 instead after hearing so many good things about them.I think there are like 2 pounds lighter than the 026:givebeer: :chainsaw:

The 180 cuts like a little monster but a completely different animal than the 026. I like the saw a lot, it cut all the firewood in the picture. I bought the saw in May 08 planning on cutting small logs up to 12" but I have been fortunate enough to find a supply of logs 18" and up for firewood and I figured why not ge something to complement it so I bought the 029 Super. There are a lot of people here that have them. I just received the WT-215 and a muffler to mod the saw over the winter.

Last edited:
Are you the same one on the other thread that was looking at the 036,064,029 and got the 029 with new bar and sprocket and case and stuff?:givebeer: If you are hope the saw runs good for you.:chainsaw:

Na, A large branch blew down and hit my tank and shed. The tree's were leaning over the shed too, so i had to drop the buggers.
Photo of the tank hitting branch after i limbed it.
01032008004.jpg

Latest posts

Back