Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Ive seen this saw before?????? somewhere?????? :greenchainsaw:

What do you do with all your saws @ the CARWASH????? Duh?????? :monkey:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Been Holding Out,,,,,

A couple of days in the life of just some of River's saws.....
The crew from R-L,,,Woods ported MS361 20"B/C, Woods ported MS440BBkit 28" Reduced weightB/C full comp
Mufflermodded 066 30" B/C,,,, WPS Stage III 044/460 24" B/C

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Day one Crew,,, Object Take down 15 Pines get ready for stump grinding on a homesite prep job,,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

here's what they did to earn their keep,,,, just a few stumps,,, not all of them!!!!
attachment.php

Day two reinforcements, next post :clap:

Last edited:

Day one Crew,,, Object Take down 15 Pines get ready for stump grinding on a homesite prep job,,,,

The crew from R-L,,,Woods ported MS361 20"B/C, Woods ported MS440BBkit 28" Reduced weightB/C full comp

here's what they did to earn their keep,,,, just a few stumps,,, not all of them!!!!

Good to see a saw that's been used, No paint on bar and good and dirty.:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see a saw that's been used, No paint on bar and good and dirty.:clap:

Yep!!!! Hey Stihl sawing when you quote a post that has lots of or any photos,,, delete all of the IMG files andit just leaves the comments,,,, lots cleaner and all the photos arent taking up space on the server,,,

Also much nicer on the folks with Dial up,,,,,,

Like this:

Just a thought!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Mow!

I noticed one of your MS 192s is wearing a Rollomatic E bar instead of a Mini. How does it handle the added cutting load? I am thinking of throwing a 12" picco bar on mine since opening up the muffler a bit. Thanks, nice clean saws.

3 192s, that is serious small saw CAD, or serious tree climbing.......:chainsaw:

I noticed one of your MS 192s is wearing a Rollomatic E bar instead of a Mini. How does it handle the added cutting load? I am thinking of throwing a 12" picco bar on mine since opening up the muffler a bit. Thanks, nice clean saws.

3 192s, that is serious small saw CAD, or serious tree climbing.......:chainsaw:

Yeah,,, he has it really Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOL!!!! If you just knew!!!!!!!!!!:monkey:

Day 2

Reinforcements arrive the 365 husky w/24" B&C and a woodsported 066 wearing a 36" reduced weight B&C
attachment.php

Morestumps 066 w/muffler mod!!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tha piles are getting bigger,,,,,
attachment.php

more lot clearing,,,,,,
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts