Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 more STIHL's that didn't make the on job pic, not counting the polesaw.
myStihls.jpg

Looks like you are in the process of teaching them all to roll over!

i think that is CAD at it's finest. :hmm3grin2orange:
Yeah I'm ate up with CAD. For awhile my wife only knew about half the saws I bought. When she did see a new one and asked "Is that a new saw?" I would just just tell'er no I just cleaned it up and would changed the subject.

One day I overheard her on the phone talking to a friend and somehow my chainsaws came up...I heard her say.."Yeah he's always cleaning his saws, you should see'em they look like new.":hmm3grin2orange:

:computer: I'll let you guys in on my secret before I log off.
Can you keep a secret? :chainsawguy:

I'm in good with my STIHL dealer here. When I'm buying my chainsaw groceries and I see a saw I want, If I have it, I throw down a hundred buck for a layaway.

Dropping off 50 to a 100 bucks every 3 or 4 days.
If you're in good with'em, ask'em if they will do that for ya.

My next one is the MS361 and I can blame you all for this. I've heard so much hype on this saw I just gotta have one. :blob2: :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm ate up with CAD. For awhile my wife only knew about half the saws I bought. When she did see a new one and asked "Is that a new saw?" I would just just tell'er no I just cleaned it up and would changed the subject.

One day I overheard her on the phone talking to a friend and somehow my chainsaws came up...I heard her say.."Yeah he's always cleaning his saws, you should see'em they look like new.":hmm3grin2orange:

boy thats pretty good. how did she finnally find out?:cheers:

Last edited:
got a new bar for the 025 friday:)

saw with the old bar, actually it was the bar that came with the saw back in 1991.

Bilde100.jpg

and the new bar
Bilde101-1.jpg

Bilde103-1.jpg

My new/used 076

Got this a few weeks ago on CL, sure makes my 361 look small.

attachment.php

076 25", 361 20", 028 Super 18", 270 18"

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well this ain't no photo. But you decide if the MS361 is curing cancer.
This was about 3:45pm today. Just before we left the unit. I thought I might take some video for ya'll to see. 28" B&C, Full skip, aftermarket dogs and a Husky 372XP chain catcher.

Well this ain't no photo. But you decide if the MS361 is curing cancer.
This was about 3:45pm today. Just before we left the unit. I thought I might take some video for ya'll to see. 28" B&C, Full skip, aftermarket dogs and a Husky 372XP chain catcher.

Nice little video! What is that?.. Pulp length?

Back