chainsaw prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for answering some of the issues I brought up earlier, however,,,
I just started through the process of reserving a BT25 planting auger. How many steps do I have to go through before I see the fine print? They aren't going to get me to commit to buy without a firm price are they? Is it after they get my credit card information or before. It does show DSRP next to the price but one starts out with check price no fine print.

It would seem to me you would need more than just a program to make authentic looking custom price tags.

Over the years I have had little need for parts for chainsaws, brush cutters and the like the companies discussed on this forum deal in. However It is unsettling to know or at least infer that it is an anything goes on parts pricing as I have been there as I imagine others have on other mechanical items.
When you get to the reserve now page, the words "distributor suggested retail price" those words are a hot link that describes the legalese.

Sent from my iPhone on tapatalk

Back