Chainsaw races at chisago cty fair, Rush city MN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
We are doing chainsaw racing July 20 at 4pm at the Chisago cty fair in Rush City, MN. We have been talking about it on the MN, WI, IA, Dakota's thread for a while but I figured I would start a thread for those who don't visit that thread. We are also doing races in Pine City and Grantsburg, WI. Feel free to come and race or watch or whatever you would like. If you think you might make it mention it on this thread so I can get a feel for about how many may come. We have a nice big pile of freshly milled white pine cants for racing in. This is our first year in Rush and Pine cities hope we get good turnout.

Which is the best to go to? I might come.

The Rush City one should be good, they have our event between the parade and the demo derby on Saturday, which is usually the busiest day at the fair. The Pine City one is on Sunday, the last and slowest day of the fair. The grantsburg one has been doing chainsaws for quite a few years and seems to have a very good turn out. Come to one or all. If you've never ran a saw that has been ported and would like too there will be many there to choose from.

The Rush City one should be good, they have our event between the parade and the demo derby on Saturday, which is usually the busiest day at the fair. The Pine City one is on Sunday, the last and slowest day of the fair. The grantsburg one has been doing chainsaws for quite a few years and seems to have a very good turn out. Come to one or all. If you've never ran a saw that has been ported and would like too there will be many there to choose from.

I might just have to go to at least one then!

I am looking forward to the Rush City fair on July 20, it is only about 5 miles from home. I will have my 1947 Dodge truck there loaded with the pine cants. And I will also have a bunch of saws.

Just a reminder tomorrow is the big race day. We will be setting up between noon and 1:00, races starting around 4. Hope we have a good turn out.

Back