CHAINSAW RACES this Saturday. Rush City MN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
We are putting on some friendly chainsaw races this Saturday at the Chisago county fair in Rush City, MN. Races start at 4:30, we will be there setting up at 2. This is our second year and I can only hope it goes as good as last year. Hedgerow and his family are driving all the way up here from south western Missouri to join in on the festivities. We will also be cutting some fire wood at my house on Friday, tomorrow that is. Feel free to join us, the more the merrier. Hope to have a good turn out for the races.

Had a great turnout! Thanks to all who came. Next, we gotta get ourselves a cheap, portable pa system... races without commentary are just not as exciting for the crowd.
I was so into keeping them moving, I took almost zero pics! Hopefully, some others got some!
I did, however, capture the ceremonial stool making.... I think we had almost as many spectators for the stool as for the races!

3y6e8usy.jpg
de8u3ada.jpg
su7umu3u.jpg
yjyhyqy8.jpg
tedyza3u.jpg

Jack tried it out...
judymy2a.jpg

vude6aju.jpg

Sent from north of hwy 8

Had a great time yesterday. Thanks to Andy and Sara for all there hard work in putting this on. Good to see everyone one again.
+1
I never realized how much work and effort Andy and Sarah put into the event until I hung out for a few hours. The crowd was great, really engaged. A PA system would help the spectators understand more.

Back