Chainsaw Races, Grantsburg WI, Feb 18th 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woods port 60 and under.

Jon...............TM361................9.54
Scott............ 2159..................10.09
Chris..............2159..................10.34
Jon................2156...................11.82
Jake...............2153....................12.44
Bob................280......................12.47
Scott..............361.....................14.13
Thor...............5100...................14.13
Chris..............361.....................14.81
Jake...............210.....................19.54
Thor...............359.....................19.56
Chris..............210.....................20.53

Considering Thor's history with chains that 5100 did pretty well..:hmm3grin2orange:

I just got done checking out all of the videos that Scott put up. Nice, thanks for videoing. I am not sure how to put a video in my post. I will try to figure it out but I am no computer wiz.:msp_thumbdn:

I will put this picture of the saws I brought and my dodge diesel. Can you believe my 064 cost me more than my dodge. RRRRR!!!!
attachment.php

I just got done checking out all of the videos that Scott put up. Nice, thanks for videoing. I am not sure how to put a video in my post. I will try to figure it out but I am no computer wiz.:msp_thumbdn:

on the links tab just click the img code
then paste it in the message

Last edited:
I will put this picture of the saws I brought and my dodge diesel. Can you believe my 064 cost me more than my dodge. RRRRR!!!!

I do like those 1st gen dodges. Got a 4th gen right now. Had 2 93s in the past 7 years. Reliable as the sun coming up and taxes.

Hey, the snowmobiling has been a little slow this year, as can be seen in the Grantsburg pics. I saw a lot of brown an the ground, and they are way north of us.
Scott

Back