Chainsaw Races, Grantsburg WI, Feb 18th 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please make it warmer this year?

Of course, the way this winter is going, that shouldn't be a problem.

Are we going to have a Zip class?

should i bring a saw?

Yes!! Bring that 036 pro with the shiny new ported 7900 top end on it!!! Thanks Grandpatractor I owe you one!!! LOL!!

Oh yeah, none of them fancy race only saws!! Bring only the ones you can actually cut wood with!! Lol- that guy is prolly still po'd :)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, none of them fancy race only saws!! Bring only the ones you can actually cut wood with!! Lol- that guy is prolly still po'd :)

I was thinking the same thing. I kind of feel obligated to come because I figure the locals won't enter as they are still pissed at us out of towners (especially that guy!).

I was thinking the same thing. I kind of feel obligated to come because I figure the locals won't enter as they are still pissed at us out of towners (especially that guy!).

We can straighten that out...Divide classes a little better..that dude would fill his pants if he ever ran a real saw :) & yes, you are obligated to show up!!

At T-Dawgs . I'll get the time up later.

For some (like me) who don't know where Grantsburg, Wisconsin is.

Don <><

attachment.php

Yes!! Bring that 036 pro with the shiny new ported 7900 top end on it!!! Thanks Grandpatractor I owe you one!!! LOL!!

all my saws cut wood, what else would thay cut?
so the 026 gets banned?:frown:
what kind of wood? time?

I just talked to Val at T-dawgs and we will be starting the racing about Noon. We will try to do a couple of modded classes this year so some of the locals can stay happy.

We are figuring a $5 entry for each saw.

Latest posts

Back