Chainsaw Races, Grantsburg WI, Feb 18th 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classes, men, we need classes!

I suggest one for blue, 70cc, American made saws with a crappy starter system. Also, this class is only open to those running wore out .404 semi chisel chain. No files allowed.

There's gotta be someone else out there with a C-5 that wants to race?

Also need a class for dogs that are able to chew through a 1" oak round faster than a Wild Thang. Ruby's a lock in that class.

Don't worry we'll find someone for you to run against,Just remember to pick up your first place trophy after you are done cutting it of the log.

[video]http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/?action=view&current=MVI_0053.mp4[/video]
watch out for the pink one

Looks like I'm out of the fun on this one. Big old Nastygram on the shop door at work today, MANDATORY OT on Saturday, 8 hours. GRRR! (I'd planned on putting in 5-6 hours and getting out of there in time to have some fun, but now I'll be stuck there all day (or worse, all night)

Is Pele going to be racing again?He had some fast saws last year.Here is one for the record book:hmm3grin2orange: I think that was grampatractor trying to move out of the way of those flying chips:hmm3grin2orange:

[video=youtube;SCyBXMuWEcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCyBXMuWEcw&list=UU7NIMVQ-offA30KALcIw7Nw&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

it wasn,t my fault!!! Boyd said he sharpened the chain... LOL....

Well boys, I did my best but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. I guess someone else gets to win the Boxer beer this year. :clap:

I was really looking forward to the Zip Off! :cry:

i wont be able to go this time either sat all week in basement preping sharpening but my oldest has a b day party that hes excited about. but needlest to say my saws will be ready for next weekends cutting with you guys, unless my activity director double books my like this weekend. i hope not tho

The glimmer is dimming. If I can make it work I won't be out of her until after 5:00. How late are you staying up tonight, JD?

Til what ever time you get here. I have a bunch of filing to do yet. Just found a couple of old popple logs to use for the zip races and the buck saws.
Jon will even buy ya breakfast at T-Dawgs.

Latest posts

Back