Chainsaw racing site???

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

Is there a site where competitions are posted? Some how I missed the one in Chardon, OH today. Would love to attend some of these to watch the big boys at work. What bums me out was today's competition was only 2 hours away. Instead I spent the day picking out new light fixtures with the wife, yippee!! :(

Is there a site where competitions are posted? Some how I missed the one in Chardon, OH today. Would love to attend some of these to watch the big boys at work. What bums me out was today's competition was only 2 hours away. Instead I spent the day picking out new light fixtures with the wife, yippee!! :(

There was a post earlier today with videos of the races.

Webster and Morgantown are both coming up in WV.
The guys at FHC are having one in PA soon, though it isn't specifically racing oriented, there will certainly be guys there (including me) who are willing to stand on the other end of a log from you and make beautiful pollution :)
There are a good number of competitions at county fairs etc. not usually well advertised.
It doesn't seem like there are a lot of guys here anymore who are into fast saws.
Trying out cant racing at a small gtg is a great way to become obsessed :)
It's alot of fun, not fattening and less dangerous than meth, so.....

Latest posts

Back