Chainsaw Withdrawals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
How y'all doing? Can I helped ya? Yont ta cut some timba?
Im here in Bama, no beverages here but lottsa timber. These Southern States have lots of wood which makes me happy.
I dont wish to rub it in, but I just found two brand new 2100 casings for 25$ U.S., so get that inta ya!
I have very little room left in the truck for saws, so I guess I will have to start getting rid of stuff to make room for more important things.
I'm getting very very thirsty.
Which way to the Beech?
John

Good to hear that you are alive and doing well John. So I`ve got to ask though, do you have Susie with you, are you running from her, or are you just having one last batchelor fling? :D Well anyway, it sounds like a good time travelling across the good ole USA.

Russ

John,

On your way back up through the midwest why don't you just stop by and drop off some of your newest finds. I can lighten your load, increase your wallet, and leave room for the stuff you will pick up when you travel back north. I do not have much for comforts here on the Mississippi River, Iowa-Illinois border but I do have plenty of beverages of high quality. We can p"ss off the US Army Corps of Engineers and reduce their stand of big cottonwoods. They are probably nothing like what you are used to but we can find some 36" or better ones.

Bill

Somethings fishy

Fish writes in another post

--------------------

Lambert is kind of cute in the flesh, especially in his TEXAS
boots. He also is quite the big tipper.
I have been to the mountain, and he is shorter than I thought he
was.
He drives a big 4-wheel drive truck, but still needs tow-trucks
to move about the country.
When he posts the pics, I am the fat ugly one!
His Wild Thing was longer than my HUsq/err/Poulan Pro.
But I digress.
He gave me a Madsens hat, so I am happy, but I am always
quite happy.
--------------------

No mention of the current status of the Llama's. :confused:

C-

I have grown tired of Llamas, looking to widen my horizons.
When Lambert came through town, he and his ladyfriend
took me and my wife out to lunch, and they gave the waitress
a $15 tip.
The girls hit it off well, and John and I had a good time
as well.
One question that kept popping up was, "Who is Beavergirl,
really?"
We ruled out each other.

Fish, wouldn`t the typical ruse, if you were trying to decieve someone about an identity, be to ask the other person if THEY were in fact the personna in question? Does that make sense? Not that I think John is beavergirl but I wouldn`t have ruled him out based on that rationale.

Doug

Must be Spring fever

I'm in Los Angeles and this string is getting bizarre.
Been cutting any pine witht the JAP beetle in it?

"they gave the waitress a $15 tip."

Fish,
You'd have to understand the extent of the fiscal lunacy involved here to realize how trivial this statement is. I'll give you a hint....the correct spelling is "Gygolo".

Gypo and his lady friend stopped here on their travels.
He still has his Texas hat with matching pointed boots.
He never missed the three 2100s that I removed from the back of his truck,when he was drinking another cold one.
I took them for a ride,showed him what a tree looks like.LOL
Also found them two albino White Tail.
John did demonstrate his 90 second tickle,it has nothing to do with a chain.
We all had a good time.
I am already planing my trip north.
Later
Dan

Hi Robyn.

You only trust John to sharpen your chain?  That struck me a little funny.  It seemed for a moment as if you were saying you couldn't trust him for anything else...

I don't think I'm alone in thinking this place is a little less like it should be without his steady presence.

Glen

Latest posts

Back