Chainsaw won't start 3 REASONS why!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice that we can depend on you herr at the forum thanks so much for your keyboard pounding time
"we"? Who exactly is that? You've been a member "herr" for less than three months, you link a worthless video, and now you feel you somehow contribute??
maxresdefault.jpg I'm usually a nice guy, but damn son.

"we"? Who exactly is that? You've been a member "herr" for less than three months, you link a worthless video, and now you feel you somehow contribute??
View attachment 633536 I'm usually a nice guy, but damn son.
You started at me now you're using memes classic lol you sir are a TROLL move on before you get your feeling hurt even more

You started at me now you're using memes classic lol you sir are a TROLL move on before you get your feeling hurt even more
Even if it were possible for my feelings to be hurt by the internet, you ain't got what it takes. You couldn't do the work.

Not too late to get in before this is locked all...

Shouldn't be locked up it should just have the person trolling it removed... I tried to be kimd and thank you for whatever it is you do on the forum and you continue to troll me no worries you are keeping it at the top

Shouldn't be locked up it should just have the person trolling it removed... I tried to be kimd and thank you for whatever it is you do on the forum and you continue to troll me no worries you are keeping it at the top
It certainly is. The question is WHAT exactly is being kept at the top.

You have not been nice, you have called out any that have questioned your video.

The fact that you have no idea what I do around here proves my point. Good luck to you sir on your YouTube career.

It certainly is. The question is WHAT exactly is being kept at the top.

You have not been nice, you have called out any that have questioned your video.

The fact that you have no idea what I do around here proves my point. Good luck to you sir on your YouTube career.

You troll you've proven that you added zero value to the post.... the video is simple and does what is titled it discusses 3 REASONS why A Chainsaw won't start

Lets look at it this way....how many times has Joey homeowner tossed a saw that had minor issues posted about in his video. Your average homeowners might be willing to replace that fuel if they check it and they may also pull the plug and clear out that excess fuel. It will help someone out who needs it, it won't help me or other members here most times but then again I'm a saw Nut.

Now can we just stop with the petty arguing?

Lets look at it this way....how many time has Joey homeowner tossed a saw that had minor issues posted about in his video. Your average homeowners might be willing to replace that fuel if they check it and they may also pull the plug and clear out that excess fuel. It will help someone out who needs it, it won't help me or other members here most times but then again I'm a saw Nut.

Now can we just stop with petty arguing?
Well said! And that's exactly what that O24 saw in the video was a homeowner throw away

If your fuel line was "melted" in half than apparently that saw sat with ethanol in the tank for quite some time, therefore taking a toll on the diaphragms in the carb so I highly doubt your carb is 100% "good". That's why the saw wanted to stall and not rev when you first gave it throttle.
You never once mentioned compression in your video is the reason I asked about it. How much compression does my saw need?
Most saws will not perform well below 110psi. Hard starting, won’t idle properly, underpowered are typical symptoms.:cool:

grizz55chev, post: 6489579, member: 58629"]Most saws will not perform well below 110psi. Hard starting, won’t idle properly, underpowered are typical symptoms.:cool:
I'm sure he knows the answers, he was testing the op. Why does everyone these days with limited knowledge on subjects do 'how to' videos. Once upon a time to offer the masses your expertise you kinda needed to somewhat be an expert yourself. All that's changed these days.

I'm sure he knows the answers, he was testing the op. Why does everyone these days with limited knowledge on subjects do 'how to' videos. Once upon a time to offer the masses your expertise you kinda needed to somewhat be an expert yourself. All that's changed these days.
yep. google made an expert out of everyone.:crazy2:

Lets look at it this way....how many times has Joey homeowner tossed a saw that had minor issues posted about in his video. Your average homeowners might be willing to replace that fuel if they check it and they may also pull the plug and clear out that excess fuel. It will help someone out who needs it, it won't help me or other members here most times but then again I'm a saw Nut.

Now can we just stop with the petty arguing?
+1. Knew this member was going to get trashed from the beginning. Video speaks for itself, directed at beginners, nothing wrong with that. Post away, it's a forum and everyone has opinions. Besides someone afraid to ask a question for fear of being made fun of, just might learn something here. But, I am old, so please turn your hat around and if your pants are at your knees, pull them up.:crazy2:

I've gone to GTG and have witnessed the tuning abilities of some of the guys on here that's why it's good to sit back and listen sometimes and there is alot of misinformation on the youtubes. I have watched a guys racing saws and one of the guys said better check your gas it was going lean in that last cut sure enough was about out. Same with filing chains if they rib you take it and learn from it

Latest posts

Back